7.19.2012

Currently Craving: French Fashion

I looove French Fashion- Chanel, YSL, Balenciaga, Hermes, the list goes on and on. Being in Paris, I am surrounded by all these stores and more, and I can't help from wanting everything! One of my favorite French companies is Carven- I love how girly, young, and fun the clothes are. I especially love the  Cotton Dress with Ruching (1) and the Biker Style Cotton Jacket (2) which is perfect for summer since its lightweight. You simply can't be French without something Hermes, and the classic lacquered H bracelet in white (3) is super summery and therefore perfect. If you buy no other white, buy the Celine Cabas in Python White (4), need I say more? It's Celine, it's Python.

The Louis Vuitton Yellow Pouchette (5) and sunglasses (6) literally couldn't be cuter, and the YSL Arty Ring (7) in that light turquoise/mint is so perfect for the summer. A Carven blouse (8) comes next- how cool is that print? and then we have the most amazing Lanvin iPhone case (9). I mean, come on. Alber Elbaz is just too cute.


It's been rainy here quite a bit in Paris, so the Etoile Isabel Marant Skinny Jeans (10) would be fabulous to own. (side note- I also love Isabel Marant- her latest collection was too good). Repetto Flats (11) are pricey but amazing, and oohing says summer like a bubblegum pink YSL Clutch (12). (ok, maybe a lot of other things do, but let's just pretend). Another great French brand is Sandro, and the color of this Shirt (13) is so light and pretty. Chloe sandals (14) and a Chanel Bike (15) are obvious essentials for Paris in the summer. Because who doesn't need a Chanel bike?

1 comment:

  1. love the jacket

    http://underthefluorescents.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete